The SUP4MS started as a 65km fundraising paddle by Mike Sandusky and Grant Kennedy from Hamilton to Toronto. To date we've raised over $84,000 in funds for MS! The event has grown to include over 100 paddlers on the water.
• Fun social paddle on Lake Ontario
• Supportive SUP community
• Great day for everyone and the family
*Details to be announced spring 2018.
• All Levels & Ages Leisure 8km Tour - $35+hst
• Novice SUP Race - Open Water & Sprint - $45+hst
• Elite SUP Race - Open Water & Sprint - $45+hst
• Kids Race 12 & under - FREE
• Beach Sign up - $60 including hst
*SUP4MS registration fee helps cover City & Marine Permits, Insurance, & Food.
Help raise funds for MS - register to fundraise for the MS society of Canada.
Paddlers register in 2 steps:
Photo - Gavin Fregona