Saturday July 22nd The SUP4MS 2017 is NEW and IMPROVED!
This year we're merging the Canada Cup SUP Race with the SUP4MS. Now you can choose either the leisurely island tour, or the combined time island race and sprint course.
The SUP4MS started as a 65km fundraising paddle by Mike Sandusky and Grant Kennedy from Hamilton to Toronto. To date we've raised over $76,000 in funds for MS! We're excited as the event has grown to include over 100 paddlers on the water and now it's evolved with the race option.
• Toronto skyline views & island portage - MAP
• Supportive SUP community
• Great day for everyone and the family
• Sprint races are spectator friendly - bring your friends
* 8am - Check in at Cherry Beach, Lake Ontario
* 9:00 - *Elite 9km & Novice 6km Open Water Race Final Time
* 9:15 - *SUP4MS Leisure Island Tour - 9km
* 11:30 - 12:30 - Pizza
* 12:00 - *Kids Race
* 12:15 - *Sprint Race Challenge
* 1:00 - Awards, Prizes & Raffle
* 1:30 - Pack up and enjoy the day
• All Levels & Ages Leisure 8km Tour - $35+hst
• Novice SUP Race - Open Water & Sprint - $45+hst
• Elite SUP Race - Open Water & Sprint - $45+hst
• Kids Race 12 & under - FREE
• Beach Sign up - $60 including hst
*SUP4MS registration fee helps cover City & Marine Permits, Insurance, & Food.
Help raise funds for MS - register to fundraise for the MS society of Canada.
Paddlers register in 2 steps:
Photo - Gavin Fregona