The SUP4MS started as a 65km fundraising paddle by Mike Sandusky and Grant Kennedy from Hamilton to Toronto. To date we've raised over $91,000 in funds for MS! The event has grown to include over 100 paddlers on the water.
• Fun social paddle on Lake Ontario
• Supportive SUP community
• Great day for everyone and the family
Join us Sunday morning, July 7th as we paddle 10km from Scarborough Bluff's Beach to Woodbine Beach to raise money for the MS Society of Canada.
* Meet at 6:30am at Bluffer's Beach
* Launch at 7:00am
* Finish about 9:00am for snacks & prizes
* The SUP4MS will run rain or shine
* Route is reversible depending weather conditions